Supporting Scientific Research Policy
The ICBTCAMBRIDGE’2024 may follow many policies to support the scientific research movement and attracts high-quality research. Such policies may be as follows:
To encourage high-quality scientific research, the conference may give awards for the best paper and presentation at the whole conference. The author may be awarded and his paper may be displayed on the journal webpage for a conference.
The ICBTCAMBRIDGE’2024 may have an important role in supporting scientific research for young researchers and Ph.D. students through many policies to be discussed in the statute of the conference such as dedicating one issue for outstanding Ph.D. papers in Arab and international universities.
- The ICBTCAMBRIDGE’2024 gives priority to applied empirical studies which aim to overcome business and technology problems and obstacles faced by institutions and propose solutions for these problems.
- The ICBTCAMBRIDGE’2024 welcomes articles via its submission management system. Typed in (two spaces) including margins, references, tables, excerpts, and appendixes. With wide margins (2.5cm and more) at the top, bottom, and sides of the pages.
- The author shall provide an abstract for his article not more than (250 words) in addition to keywords.
- The first page of the article shall include the title of the article, name(s) of the researcher(s), workplace, address, and contact number. To ensure confidentiality, the names of the researcher(s) or any sign that may lead to it, must not be mentioned in the body of the article. Any thanks phrases to the reviewers or others may be mentioned by the researcher(s) if wished.
- The articles must be written in intact language using an academic unbiased style of writing. Articles shall not exceed (18) pages including references, appendixes, tables, figures, and margins.